This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Landscape Architect (Landscape Consultant through to Principal level considered) to join a growing, sustainability-focused multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bristol, South West.
Our client is open to considering candidates who wish to work either full-time or part-time, and they also offer hybrid working, allowing for up to 50% of the time working remotely.
Utilising your excellent design and presentation skills, you will have the opportunity to work on predominantly UK projects with a wide range of valued clients. Projects range from green and blue infrastructure strategies for large-scale masterplans and landscape designs for housing, hospitals, leisure, and commercial developments. You will also work closely with the group’s ecologists, water management, air quality and noise specialists to help deliver cutting-edge designs solutions and sustainable outcomes.
You will be reporting to the Technical Director and will be able to benefit from their experience and knowledge which they have gained from a career that includes well-known design firms and global practices. With the Landscape Team being relatively small, you will also benefit from a high level of involvement and input on projects.
Our client takes employee happiness seriously and offer a variety of programmes and policies to support individuals, including flexible working, trained mental health first aiders and readily available support through their Employee Assistance programme.
- A degree and post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute (or recognised international equivalent)- preferred but not essential.
- An interest in sustainability and some knowledge of designing for biodiversity and SuDS.
- Experience in LVIA would be beneficial but not essential.
- An ability to write clearly and concisely, with excellent vocabulary and grammar.
- Ability to produce compelling presentations, drawings, reports and marketing material with a good eye for layout.
- Excellent computer skills including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office as a minimum.
- Good project management and communication skills.