Are you fluent in both Portuguese and English and enjoy desktop research? If so, this role could be for you!
This is a great opportunity to join the consultancy division of a leading non-profit, membership-based association based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The organisation plays a key role in the construction and sustainability sectors, offering a wide range of services to help companies improve the design, build and operation of buildings.
The organisation is a globally recognised source of strategic market intelligence and consultancy in the construction and building services industry. An unrivalled mix of technical and market knowledge acquired over 30 years makes the organisation an ideal knowledge partner in supporting their clients to meet customer demand, track competitor activity, identify market opportunities, have confidence in decision making, develop sales, marketing and distribution strategies and evaluate potential new markets.
Reporting into the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst, you role will be to conduct primary and desktop research, in order to gather market intelligence on the HVAC and smart technology industries for use in market research reports.
Your role will include;
- Carry out primary and desktop research on HVAC and Smart technologies.
- Primary research conducted by carrying out both face to face and virtual interviews with industry contacts. This mayinvolve overseas travel from time to time.
- Under the guidance of a senior researcher, produce market research reports based on researched findings.
- Respond to client enquiries relating to report content or product definitions.
- Produce study specific marketing content for promotional purposes e.g., newsletter articles, flyers, and press releases.
- Keep track of the markets and maintain contacts within the industry to stay upto date with market developments.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in a foreign language – Essential (Portuguese, French, German, Spanish and Italian languages considered)
- Highly numerate with an analytical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write reports fluently in English
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Market research knowledge, or a willingness to learn about the industry
- Proven commitment to professional development & enhancement
What our client can offer;
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation)
- 26 Annual Holidays (pro-rata) and additional Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay (after confirmation)
- Compassionate Leave
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Bounty Scheme (referral program)
- IFA visits/Pension Clinics
- Christmas Shutdown period (nominated Annual Holidays)
- Free car park on a first come first serve basis
- Electrical Vehicle Charging points in the car park
- Employee well-being: Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential service)