Wonderful opportunity for a BID Coordinator to be part of well recognised and respected large Architecture firm in London.
The client is a London based group of architects and designers, creating some of the world’s smartest and most sustainable buildings and carving a smart and innovative way to live and work in today’s urban cities.
The practice is designing projects across three continents and has buildings under construction in the UK, the Netherlands, Italy, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, India, Singapore and Japan.
They are now looking for an experienced BID Coordinator for their London studio, to support on new business in the UK and internationally.
Key skills and experience of BID Coordinator:
- experience of preparing and coordinating bid submissions with 3-5 years experience
- understanding of the design and procurement process and knowledge of contractual matters would be an advantage
- architectural background or strong interest in architecture, construction and the creative processes
- self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly
- excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach
- keen to learn with a flexible attitude, able to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- strong organisational, administrative and document production skills
- good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in their Central London office.