Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity who are in the World Architecture Top 100 Practice. They have staff of approximately 280 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices, in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
Summary of role:
We are currently looking for a creative Bid Coordinator with a passion for architecture to join their Bids Team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of bids and taking ownership to maximise the bids success. You will be working within the wider Bids Team to support on strategic ambitions and the submissions of bids.
This is a fast-paced full-time role which requires the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, so excellent time management is essential. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges, processes and marketing opportunities to be able to work on various different bids with different requirements, managing the key stakeholders from Architect to Partner to ensure you are able to meet the bid needs.
If you are passionate about architecture, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills, this role will allow you to work within a successful architecture practice using your creative skills to deliver quality bid submissions.
- Managing a central inbox and opportunities
- Assisting in formulating and implementing strategies to help win new projects across a range of sectors.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce proposals and presentation materials.
- Overseeing the end to end bid process and ensuring the bid procedures are followed correctly.
- Producing quality bid submissions, reviewing information that is provided for bids to ensure consistency and accuracy, excellent proof reading skills are essential
- Design layouts for bids and tenders, collating relevant images and graphics for submissions
- Maintaining the internal database with details of bids, regularly reviewing bid metrics
- Updating library of standard PQQ information, staff CVs, project case studies and photographs, filed in accordance with practice standards
- Excellent InDesign skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with collaborating with people of all levels and ability to adjust your communication style to manage your stakeholders
- Experience working in the architectural / construction industry
- Experience dealing with high-value bids.
- Graphic design skills
- Experience using portals such as Due North, Pro-contract, Intend
Why work here:
Benefits package includes agile, flexible and hybrid working, (2 days WFH) annual leave increasing with long service, life assurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering scheme and enhanced learning & development opportunities.