Currently designing projects across three continents and have buildings under construction across the world. Our client is an international award winning top AJ100 listed practice working on impressive private and public large scale projects in the UK and overseas.
Their open plan, beautiful office, based in London provides a talented team of 200 employees from a variety of cultures an extraordinary environment that encourages staff to come together and grow with transparency and trust. They are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a young start-up.
Summary of Role:
We are looking for a BIM Coordinator to join our client's London studio. The suitable candidate should be proficient in Revit and related applications and be responsible for providing creative solutions to meet Client and design briefs. You will be technically minded and self-motivated with a passion and aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Technical support for core design software, Revit, Rhino Grasshopper and Dynamo
- Ongoing training for designers to become more efficient and familiar with company and project strategies
- Develop and implement interoperability workflows
- Support teams in achieving compliance with BIM requirements
- Evaluate new software and technologies
- Pro-active approach to maintaining knowledge of design software and industry developments
Experience and Skills:
- Architecture degree or equivalent
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Revit, with experience delivering large scale projects in a dedicated BIM coordinator (or similar) role
- Experience with Rhino is advantageous
- A passion for automation with visual programming experience in Grasshopper and/or Dynamo
- Experience with a broad set of BIM and vis applications and plugins is advantageous, including Enscape and Twinmotion
- Working knowledge of BIM processes and standards, including the ISO 19650 series