Fantastic opportunity working for globally recognised, AJ100 listed Architecture firm.
This particular role of BID Coordinator will manage and coordinate the production of professional bids, submissions and RFP’s in liaison with the BID Manager / Senior BID Coordinator.
This role is responsible for receiving, assessing and evaluating bid notices and opportunities, making appropriate recommendations in liaison with Bid Manager / Senior Bid Cooordinator and sector leads.
You will also seek-out UK and international business opportunities via bid portals across the practice and assist in the delivery of the business development strategy. You are tasked with responsibility for tracking bids and providing regular feedback on any successes and advising on how the processes can be further refined.
What the next 12 months will look like:
- Collaborate with the Bid Manager / Senior Bid Coordinator to curate and edit responses to specific requirements;
- Create and circulate bid management schedules to bid teams to ensure everyone is aware of and adheres to the submission criteria
- Manage tender sources, seek out and distribute leads to relevant sector heads
- Select appropriate bids in line with company and specific sector business plan criteria
- Arrange and chair bid kick-off meetings to determine a bid /no bid decision
- Work alongside and in partnership with the Bid Manager / Senior Bid Coordinator complementing and supporting each other to ensure smooth delivery of the bid strategy
- Work closely with the Global Development Team on Internationally focused opportunities;
- Work closely with the Transport and Education teams on public sector and infrastructure opportunities
- Gain feedback on all bids - successful / unsuccessful, interrogate bid results and run post-completion bid reviews with the Bid Manager / Senior Bid Coordinator to ensure continuous improvement of bid responses and high level of successful conversion / work won
- Maintain the framework tracker
- Responsible for renewing membership of online pre-qualification websites and keeping profiles up-to-date
- Contribute to the updating and maintenance of company bid literature, including all staff CVs, bid information library and bid area of intranet (Compass)
- Ensure all external documents conform to the brand guidelines
- Manage project information recorded in company CRM System (Union Square) by liaising and working with the project teams to cleanse, update and populate project metrics.
What you need to have:
- Previous experience in similar role with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Competent with the use of graphics and IT systems, in particular excellent working knowledge of InDesign (or Affinity), Adobe, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Experience of working in a similar professional practice environment, preferably within the construction industry.