We have a fantastic opportunity for a Brand & Marketing Manager for an amazing award-winning architectural and interior design practice based in London, UK. They are specialized in high end residential both in the UK and abroad.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Brand & Marketing Manager to manage and implement the Marketing strategy for our client. This role is integral to the growth and success of the practice and you will liaise directly with the Partners to manage and develop the brand, and maximise exposure. You will also be involved in managing and creating marketing content with the assistance of a graphic designer.
- Strategic input into the branding, marketing and business development
- Controlling online presence; website, social media, and industry platforms
- Preparing digital and print-ready marketing material
- Preparing press releases and managing press and mediarelations
- Identifying potential awards and preparing submissions
- Developing the brand and ensuring marketing materials kept up to date
- Supporting our architects and interior designers in the creation of presentations/ pitches
- Managing PR content and image library
- Organising photoshoots and related documentation
- Actively marketing the practice.
- Significant interest in architecture
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communicationskills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign,Photoshop and Illustrator
Other Useful Skills
- Experience of working in an architectural environment
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of video creation / animation (Premiere Pro)
- Good press contacts