We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our AJ100 listed client in London.
They are seeking a creative self-starter with drive and initiative, coupled with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. You will proactively support the delivery of several critical projects for the department, as well as administrative support for day-to-day operations, helping the team ensure a smooth and efficient running for business development activity across the UK and Asia Pacific.
It would also be beneficial if you shared our client’s passion for heritage, architecture, and sustainability.
Core tasks and responsibilities for the role would be:
- Administration and drafting of award submissions.
- Updating and maintaining the digital image library, OpenAsset (training provided).
- Assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications with preparing material for presentations and brochures.
- Assisting in gathering material for press releases.
- Working with teams to help keep collateral up to date,including editing assets using InDesign and Word.
- Undertaking guided intelligence gathering research to help identify new business opportunities, working across regional teams across the business.
- Proactively assisting in market intelligence. This may include reviewing and analysing news outlets, industry journals, websites and social media platforms.
- Coming up with new ideas by following trends on social media and digital marketing.
Skills and Qualities:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine interest in the historic built environment.
- An advocate for sustainability
- Precise attention to detail, with an ability to respond flexibly and quickly to multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A team player who is confident working and building relationships with people across a variety of locations, professions, and levels of seniority.
- Creative eye and passion for creating strong visual content.
- Experienced in creating engaging ways to communicate complex ideas succinctly.
- Proven skills in creating, editing, and working on a range of marketing materials using the Adobe creative suite and InDesign.
- Previous experience in architectural / built environment business services is desirable.