You will be joining a London based, international creative practice established with the intent of producing exceptional architecture that lasts, working across geographies, building sizes and typologies.
Our clients diverse portfolio of built work spans the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East and expertise lies within commercial, high-end residential, mixed-use, cultural, masterplanning and educational projects.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join its award-winning practice in London. We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual, who resonates with the practices approach and can take the lead on creating a cohesive and consistent studio profile, helping the practice shape their voice in the architectural industry.
About the role:
- coordinating and implementing PR and marketing strategies
- identifying and managing business development opportunities including developing new sector targets in the UK and overseas
- responsible for writing and distributing press releases, newsletters, social media posts and other publications. All content will have to be cohesive reflecting the studio identity and values
- managing and updating writing in all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- identifying lectures, speaking, judging opportunities and network opportunities for the principal and senior team
- coordinating award submissions
- fostering and expanding press network
- coordinating internal and external PR activity including liaison with press and external PR companies
- excellent writing skills
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent copywriting and copy editing skills
- familiar with Photoshop and InDesign
- self-motivated and enthusiastic