My client is looking to hire a Senior Administrator at their Canterbury studio. As the Senior Administrator, your role is to provide the key link between the Canterbury Technical Team and Leadership Team along with ensuring the studio works effectively and efficiently. The Senior Administrator role has a wide remit from knowing what’s going on with projects, including timelines, resourcing requirements, utilisation, targets, and margins along with excellent all-round understanding of facilities management and processes.
The successful candidate needs to be diligent with a hands-on approach along with the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multi-tasking.
This fantastic company, comprising of 280 people, is an award-winning employee-owned architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity.
Senior Administrator Role & Responsibilities:
- Facilities management of the office ensuring all Health & Safety and ISO standards are achieved and maintained.
- Support Lead Persons with fee and resource management ensuring project margins/profitability is met, using our internal project management software (Rapport).
- Support Leadership Team with monitoring employee utilisation, workload and studio financial stability.
- Booking meeting rooms, hosting guests, end to end meeting coordination.
- Front office duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen, and office supplies; managing confidential waste
- Arranging and managing local staff events, celebrations and employee recognition.
- Act as the ‘go to' person’ for all employee office needs.
- Providing new employees with induction and Health & Safety information
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Previous experience in an Office Management role – ideally within Architecture, Design and or Construction sectors
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong communication & attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Have a flexible approach and be able to prioritise
- Experience of working in a pressured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Enthusiasm for developing skills and knowledge
- Ability to work in a team locally, regionally and within the wider business
- Proficient in Office 365