We are looking for a Senior Architect or Associate level Architect to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for their excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy. You will be joining a large team of a talented workforce of 250 people, with studios across England, Australia and Hong Kong. Our client provides hybrid working conditions (4 days in office, 1 WFH), flexible working with core hours of 10am - 4pm, a bonus scheme and many more benefits, including bike2work scheme. Their benefits include a strong culture of growth with great training and development opportunities and social events.
Summary of Role:
They are eager to engage in conversations with seasoned architects, specifically those at the Senior or Associate level, possessing outstanding design and presentation skills. They value individuals with a strong passion for delivering high-quality work, especially those with experience in handling historic and listed buildings. We are seeking candidates who exhibit exceptional organisational skills and a track record of successfully delivering work packages on-site, coupled with a profound understanding of technical and construction aspects.
As the project progresses into the construction phase, your role will involve leveraging your experience to prioritise hands-on technical delivery. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in providing support and assistance to other team members. You should be able to identify opportunities, contribute to managing and developing talented individuals, and collaborate effectively within the team to achieve collective goals.
In this dynamic environment, your role as an excellent communicator is pivotal, as you will represent the organisation in a leadership capacity when engaging with primary clients, key public officials, and sub-consultants.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
- Experience in project delivery and management
- Have excellent design, technical and conservation skills and experience
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- AABC or RIBA SCA/ CA accreditation desirable
- Proficiency in BIM/ Revit an advantage.
- Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized team
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects, and strong commercial awareness