Inspiring clients and organisations to think differently, my client is driven by strategic consultancy with creative and technical problem-solving.
Established over 25 years ago, this wonderful company offer extraordinarily diverse portfolio ranging from road bridges to burning men, from pre-medieval chateaux to award-winning structures.
They need someone who is a strategic and creative Bid Writer / Coordinator. You will support engineering, transport and digital services teams in the delivery of public and private sector bids, RFPs, pitch presentations and proposals.
This role will also support their Business Development team.
Ideal candidate will have experience within the Built Environment, Architecture, Design, Construction or Engineering.
- You will oversee and advise on the content and templates
- best practice in terms of the look, feel and style of company bids, working with in house Graphic Designer.
- poses strong attention to detail
- able to liaise with senior team members, Directors and Associate Directors to help to respond to tender opportunities
- document creation, copy writing and editing.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all information captured is in line with brand guidelines/messaging
- Working closely with Directors, Head of Marketing & BD and other stakeholders, you will manage other people’s contributions to submission documents to ensure timely completion.
- You will have excellent communication skills with an energetic and organised attitude and the ability to identify an appropriate core message and approach required for any bid.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a bid writer and coordinating bids
- Expert at producing successful submissions and other bid documents
- Excellent writer, both technical and non-technical, with experience in writing high-quality copy, tailored to the audience
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage a diverse range of tasks, involving different people and different activities to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with an eye for design and an accomplished ability to use InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Confident communicator both verbally, written and visually
- Ability to liaise with and develop relationships with stakeholders