What is your role:
You will be joining an expanding BIM team and contributing to BIM use across the practice. You will be coordinating projects within a range of sectors, for the purposes of streamlining workflow, avoiding BIM pitfalls, reducing time-loss, enhancing communication and model sharing with design teams and outsourcing bodies. Working on Residential, Education and Heritage Projects.
What makes you good at your job:
- You may be an Architect with BIM experience wanting to pursue BIM Management or an experienced BIM Technician looking to grow your BIM skills
- You are engaging and passionate whilst finding enjoyment seeing others thrive in a BIM environment.
- You’re a whizz at using Revit
- You have a great Interest in BIM methodology
- You are educated in BIM Management or Architecture
- You have assisted project teams in BIM project setup
- You have great experience resolving BIM design issues
What the role includes:
- Working with project teams to evaluate EIRs and related documentation
- Producing Author BEPs based on the FCBS template and related project BIM documentation
- Supporting project standards coordination with clients and consultants
- Attending project BIM meetings where required
- Overseeing the creation of Revit families in response to project need
- Communicating with subcontractors in relation to BIM where required
- Contributing to BIM standards development, implementation and application
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of the software Template files to assure standards
- Automating routines in BIM (preferably in Dynamo) to support standards and productivity
This top Aj100 listed practice has 4 offices across the UK with around 180 employees. There are around 15 talented and friendly members in the Bath office. They are offering an exceptional list of benefits, including hybrid working options, flexible working hours, free lunch (cooked by their own chef), generous holiday, profit share, generous pension and fun social activities.