We have a wonderful opportunity for BIM Manager / Technical person with a strong interest in the development of BIM and adoption of new technology in the AEC sector. Someone who is keen to increase the understanding of BIM process and understanding practical strategies to achieve this goal.
As a key member of this International Architecture team you will provide strategic and project guidance on BIM and Digital processes. Responsible for supporting a large number of projects with practice BIM requirements, across large scale practice projects.
Your role will also assist with project requirements, integrating client and contractor BIM requirements, and advising on deliverables and risk mitigation for project leads. You will also be responsible for reviewing Architectural appointments, clauses, the use of BIM / Information protocols and appointment particulars when relevant.
- Team player understanding the value of collective team experience to produce the best strategies and solutions.
- Develop project BIM documentation. BIM execution plan (BEP) and affiliated documents in response to client requirements.
- Supporting Senior Architects and Project Leads to understand the impact BIM requirements have on project scope, resourcing and delivery.
- Take active role in advising practice on BIM and Design BIM software.
- Assessing the skills and training need for effective architectural teams in the delivery of BIM.
- Understanding of BS EN ISO 19650 series of documents and UK National annex.