Our AJ100 listed client is searching for a Business Development Coordinator for their practice in London.
As architects, landscape architects and urban designers, they create award winning buildings, living landscapes, and thriving urban spaces, using inventive design to solve real life challenges. Putting people at the heart of their work, each of the projects is different but the driving force behind everyone is the desire to create an environment that is beautiful, sustainable and functional.
The role will include:
- Support directors in tracking existing relationships and identify new opportunities
- Research and record opportunities across all sectors and services. Track both public and private sector, development and regeneration programmes
- Identity opportunities for the Practice to expand its work in current sectors and move into new sectors
- Assist with developing relationships that are useful to the Practice and its business development activities
- Research networking opportunities
- Develop and manage the opportunities / business development database
- Assist with bid preparation and editing including: 1) Drafting new copy 2)Proofreading and editing copy
- Ensure all documents conform to the Practice’s brand guidelines
- Bring ideas and suggestions to enhance the Practice’s business development targets
- Follow up and coordinate leads from conference attendance
- Prepare business to business presentations
- Prepare quarterly reports for the Executive Board meetings
- Coordinate and organise networking events and opportunities with Communications team.
The chosen candidate must:
- Knowledge of the construction industry’s procurement processes
- Experience of preparing bid documents and knowledge of bid processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with teams in a busy and sometimes high- pressured environment
- Proactive and creative approach
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign advantageous, but not essential
- Knowledge of databases preferred.