Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity who are in the World Architecture Top 100 Practice. They have staff of approximately 280 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices, in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
Summary of role:
We are seeking a Business Development Assistant who will support the regional Senior Management Team & Regional Bid Coordinator with the business development and marketing initiatives across the East Region.
The role will be an integrated member of the regional support team, and from time to time will involve assisting with document production and local office support. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with team who are growing a portfolio of fascinating projects across the region.
- Bid and award submission support
- BD strategies, campaigns and research support
- Document creation support for the regional team (including PowerPoint presentations and InDesign/Affinity brochures reports)
- CRM and pipeline projects administration
- Coordinating regional and local networking events
- Proactively looking for PR/social media content across the team
- Supporting in photography and maintaining the internal imagery library
- Event support
- Producing BD and marketing collateral within brand guidelines
- Working and collaborating with an international bid community team
- Providing active communication between local and regional team
- Assisting with local facilities, Health & Safety, audit and maintenance support
- Coordination of monthly studio and quarterly regional meetings
- Day-to-day office tasks and maintaining studio environment
- Manage appointment setting for regional team
- Research and coordinate team attendance to networking events.
- Experience and/or strong interest in marketing and business development
- Experience providing administrative, marketing, business development support within an architectural practice or construction industry
- Intermediate level: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels, via Teams and face-to-face
- Experience of meeting deadlines and working in a dynamic and exciting environment
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Must enjoy a challenge and have a positive outlook
Why work here
Benefits package includes agile, flexible and hybrid working, (a minimum of 4 days in office, up to 1 -2 days WFH) annual leave increasing with long service, life assurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering scheme and enhanced learning & development opportunities.