Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity who are in the World Architecture Top 100 Practice. They have staff of approximately 280 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices, in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
Summary of role:
We're in search of a dynamic Business Development & Marketing Coordinator to join a thriving team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be stationed at the Manchester Studio but will be required to travel to other North Region studios in Manchester and York to fulfill their role.
- Regional business development (BD) strategy, campaigns, initiatives, and research: work alongside the Regional Senior Team to support and coordinate a meaningful strategic plan and initiatives.
- Regional BD meetings: coordination and support.
- Excellent writing skills to draft text for company collateral (brochures, website etc)
- Peer-to-peer (P2Ps): Strategic programme and coordination of P2Ps ensuring research is undertaken in advance and relevant collateral is prepared.
- Manage appointment setting for regional team
- Regional networking events: Research, coordinate and attendance to networking events.
- Publicity: Pro-actively championing regional project and people stories for publicity opportunities and social media campaigns, to feed through to the central Marketing & Communications team
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Updating BD information in the company’s CRM system (Rapport).
- In-house Events: Organisation and management of planned events. Includes the strategy, coordination and follow ups to the events.
- Collateral support: Work closely with central Marketing & Communications team to develop and ensure collateral is up to date and relevant.
- Award support: Work closely with central Marketing& Communications team on regional award submissions and strategies.
- Support on thought leadership pieces to celebrate projects and people.
- Champion the North Region within the company.
- Experience in a similar role at an Architectural practice is essential
- Experience in marketing and / or business development
- Experience with social media and CRM management
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels, both on the telephone, via email and in-person
- Experience of working in a pressured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of the architecture / construction industry
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Ability to be responsible for own areas of work
- Quality standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Clear and quality communication skills both verbal and written
- Co-operative team member.
Why work here:
Benefits package includes agile, flexible and hybrid working, (a minimum of 4 days in office, up to 1 -2 days WFH) annual leave increasing with long service, life assurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering scheme and enhanced learning & development opportunities.