This is a great opportunity to join the Membership division of a globally recognised, member-based organisation based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The organisation plays a key role in the construction and sustainability sectors, offering a wide range of services to help companies improve the design, build and operation of buildings.
You will play a key role in the retention and growth of the association’s members, which include UK and International consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers and architects.
- Support the Membership Manager with membership recruitment and retention strategy to achieve the membership revenue targets.
- Conduct online research to find and assess potential new members.
- Simplify competitor analysis for targeted development activities.
- Call and follow up with leads to recruit new members successfully.
- Create customized recruitment proposals
- Attend and participate in trade shows/exhibitions to generate new business and gain industry insights
- Establish and maintain connections with members to encourage the use of membership services through different communication channels.
- Hold frequent meetings with members to find and cultivate cross-sales possibilities, such as sponsorship.
- Assist the Membership Manager with organizing digital events to engage members on a regular basis.
- Take part in the yearly renewals’ procedure, guaranteeing precise and effective collection
- Collect feedback and ideas from members to improve the membership package with new offerings.
- Consultative selling and business development skills (essential).
- Experienced in corporate membership environment (desirable).
- Knowledge of the built environment (desirable).
- Proven commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Presentation skills.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4x Annual Salary
- 26 Annual Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Employee discount voucher benefit portal
- Company Sick Pay
- Compassionate Leave
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Bounty Scheme (referral program)
- Christmas Shutdown period
- Free car park
- Electrical Vehicle Charging
- Employee well-being: Employee Assistance Programme 24/7