AJ100 listed practice working on impressive private and public large scale projects in the UK and overseas.
Their open plan beautiful office, based in London provides a talented team of 200 employees from a variety of cultures an extraordinary environment that encourages staff to come together and grow with transparency and trust. They are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a young start-up.
Our client is a London-based group of architects, designers and thinkers who value the transformative role of ideas and the capacity for architecture to inspire. They have created some of the world's smartest and sustainable buildings that have redefined what it means to live and work in today’s cities. The practice’s in-house think tank is a research collaborative that develops concepts and technologies aimed at the future development of urban living.
They are currently designing projects across three continents and has buildings under construction in the UK, The Netherlands, Italy, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, India, Singapore and Japan.
They are seeking for a creative and self-motivated Communications Assistant to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will work across the whole office, regularly engaging with all aspects of the business – from supporting architectural teams or working closely with the in-house research group, to coordinating with various international studios.
The role will include:
- Maintaining and manage the practice’s social media accounts and website.
- Producing material for magazines, websites, and other types of press.
- Developing a range of texts including, but not limited to, publications, thought pieces, press releases,social media posts, newsletters and film scripts.
- Producing engaging presentations, press packs and brochures.
- Assisting with preparing and coordinating talks, lectures, and events.
- Supporting internal communications initiatives, including in-house events and our talk series.
- Identifying and coordinating awards entries.
- Supporting the maintenance of our office CRM and image database systems.
The chosen candidate must:
- Be confident in engaging architectural writing.
- Have an understanding of good graphical language.
- Be proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage.
- Be motivated and confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ideally have prior experience working in an architecture/design practice