We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Communications Executive to help deliver our client's Global Communications Plan and continue to raise the profile of the Practice. You will have excellent communication, written and social media skills and enjoy working within a small team. A good knowledge of working with website CMS and social media management dashboards together with InDesign / Affinity is essential.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications and the Communications Manager you will assist in the sourcing, developing, writing and editing of clear and engaging content for press releases and internal, online and digital channels including their e-newsletter, intranet, social media platforms (twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram) and website as well as for company literature. You will be responsible for uploading content and imagery across three websites and work with guidance to enhance website optimisation through content, tagging and linking.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Good grammar and written skills
- Attention to detail (including proofreading, quality checking, imagery and design).
- Excellent graphic skills including InDesign, Photoshop or Affinity Publisher and Affinity Photo together with PowerPoint.
- Experience with website CMS and social media management dashboards and in writing content suitable for both.
- Ability to work within a small team effectively and deliver tight deadlines on time
- Ability to liaise with other disciplines/team members
Candidates must be confident communicators verbal and written, skilled and experienced at developing relationships with directors and teams across the organisation, and able to coordinate people efficiently.
The practice offers a dynamic, friendly working environment and great career development opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package.