We are looking for an Architect at Associate level to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for their excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy. You would be joining a large team of a talented workforce of 250 people, with studios across England, Australia and Hong Kong. Our client provides hybrid working conditions (3 days in office, 2 WFH), flexible working with core hours of 10am - 4pm, a bonus scheme and many more benefits, including bike2work scheme. Their benefits include a strong culture of growth with great training and development opportunities and social events.
Summary of Role:
We're seeking architects and surveyors with exceptional design and presentation skills, a passion and extensive experience in historic and listed buildings, and a focus on project delivery and new business generation. Your role involves identifying opportunities for architectural and conservation projects, aligning with our organisation's culture and strategy, developing your team, and representing the practice to clients and stakeholders. Your enthusiasm and expertise will be pivotal in our progressive practice's success.
- 10 years’ experience post qualified
- Have excellent design, technical and conservation skills and experience
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- AABC or RIBA SCA/ CA or RICS (BCAS) accreditation desirable
- Experience with NEC4 contracts.
- Qualification or experience with NEC Supervisor role would be desirable.
- Proficiency in BIM/ Revit an advantage.
- Project management experience
- Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized studio, business or team
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects, and strong commercial awareness
- Strong experience in business development and work winning, including bidding experience