You will be joining a leading architectural studio with an impressive track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with the world's leading developers. The dedicated team of 30, highly-skilled architects, designers and support staff are working across a diverse portfolio including, residential, hotel, commercial and community projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join this employee-owned practice and be a part of the marvelous supportive office. Our client encourages personal career development and supports staff with training, collaboration and mentoring. Promoting core office hours and flexible working they offer a sensible work – life balance. Offering a fantastic pension scheme, life and health insurance, profit share bonus, educational training support, mental health support programmes and social and sports events throughout the year including field trips (previous locations include Helsinki,Madrid, Porto).
Summary of Role:
You will be an experienced, creative Architect with a strong ‘design eye’ and great technical abilities, looking to work on projects with a focus on high quality/bespoke design. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes £1m to £40m construction value.
The successful candidate will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation, covering all RIBA stages.
This role is office based with occasional work from home options.
- a minimum of three to four years’ practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages
- strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies
- experience of AutoCAD and Revit
- confident, approachable and a strong team player
- comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage)