Our client, a leading design firm renowned for their luxury interiors, boasts an impressive portfolio of high-end residential and hospitality projects.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer, or Architect, with a strong focus on FF&E to join our client’s dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' of UK experience and a proven track record in designing and delivering high-quality interiors for private homes or hotels/restaurants.
- Design and deliver high-quality interiors for luxury residential and hospitality projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients, presenting design ideas using hand sketches, samples, and presentation software such as InDesign, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
- Stay updated with current interior trends and demonstrate a passion for high-quality materials and attention to detail.
- Manage projects effectively, showing strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Use strong technical knowledge and relevant site experience to ensure successful project delivery.
- Commitment to working in a 3D BIM environment, with Revit competence being an advantage.
- 5+ years' UK experience in interior design or architecture.
- Proficiency in Revit, and other relevant design software.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering high-quality interiors for private homes or hospitality projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Knowledge of EstiPC is a plus