We are happy to be working with highly successful design studio in SE1, London, where the client is looking for a talented Senior FF&E Designer.
The projects are niche and have billion-dollar budgets.
Senior FF&E Designer required with at least 5 years' of experience, as well as a passion for organisation and creating conceptual designs, including colour and texture.
To be successful in this role as Senior FF&E Designer, you will need excellent knowledge of FF&E selections (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling) and be CAD proficient.
Ideal project experience includes: Hospitality, high end residential, maritime, yachts or F&B commercial background.
Your CV and portfolio needs to demonstrate experience of producing FF&E specifications, costings, materials, finishes and sanitary schedules.
- Attend project / client meetings
- Manage and delegate where necessary the procurement of FF&E products
- Mentoring and supporting junior / mid weight FF&E Designers
- Attend and lead project meetings
- Manage and oversee the production of FF&E presentations and packs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers
- Attend client meetings