An exciting opportunity has come up for the position of Group Finance Manager at a renowned Architecture firm, recognised globally for it's award-winning designs.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Group Finance Manager will oversee the management of the Group Accounts Receivable and Payable team. The main responsibilities of this role involve maintaining precise financial records across the group's ledgers and ensuring a strong control framework is upheld.
This top-ranking AJ100 listed practice is currently offering a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of a permanent position.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage the month end processes to ensure all entries are processed in line with required timetable
- Review production reports for any financial adjustments required
- Prepare monthly financial information for CFO
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Manage external audit
- Manage accounts receivable and payable team and set targets to achieve goals set by CFO
- Review monthly payroll
Skills required as Group Finance Manager
- Professionally qualified ACA or ACCA minimum
- Strong technical knowledge
- Knowledge of FRS and Group Consolidations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 200 advantageous