For over three decades, this practice has been recognized as a trailblazer in hotel and hospitality design, leaving an indelible mark on the industry.
Guided by a team of passionate partners who are also co-owners of the studio, they boast an astounding cumulative total of 200 years of working together. Collaboration lies at the heart of their approach and spans their core services, including hotel architecture, interior design, and integrated hospitality solutions.
They understand the pivotal role that exceptional design plays in shaping unforgettable hospitality experiences. They possess an unwavering dedication to excellence, combining cutting-edge architectural innovation with awe-inspiring interior design. In addition, each team member contributes their unique brilliance, resulting in extraordinary end products that stand out in the market.
- Understand the requirements of the project and artistic vision effectively.
- Proficiently work with 3D designs and produce drawings.
- Stay updated on the latest trends in materials used for hospitality projects in the sector.
- Actively participate in creative discussions, and present creative ideas that align with the design and brand strategy.
- Depending on experience, work on smaller projects and report to the project director or associate.
- Attend client and consultant meetings.
- Actively take place in the creative aspect of presentations and proposals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience and degree qualified
- Experienced in preparing interior design concepts for different scales of hospitality projects.
- Develop and prepare design presentations to communicate ideas and stories to clients
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge is important
- Expertise in space planning and technical knowledge
- Comfortable when facing clients.