Are you a self-starter with a passion for human resources? This acclaimed, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking an HR Manager to join their dynamic and successful team.
The practice is an industry leader, providing a cohesive suite of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and visualisation services both in the UK and internationally. Much of their success has stemmed from their commitment to fostering a supportive and thriving work environment, as evidenced by multiple awards including AJ100 Employer of the Year as well as being consistently placed on The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Small Companies to Work For list.
- Advise and assist the Directors on HR best practices, policies, procedures, and employment legislation.
- Provide support and consultation on employee relations issues, managing them professionally and promptly alongside the Directors.
- Review and update HR policies, procedures,employee handbook, contracts, and intranet to align with evolving requirements.
- Oversee recruitment processes and ensure accurate updates to job descriptions and role matrices.
- Manage and distribute all HR correspondence effectively.
- Maintain comprehensive employee files, ensuring confidentiality and compliance.
- Supervise company inductions, work experience programs, and apprenticeship initiatives.
- Coordinate staff appraisals, staff circles, and associated outcomes.
- Oversee and coordinate training programs, including CPDs, technical, and management training.
- Support the BCorps Certification process and provide relevant people information for external surveys and client bids.
- Manage the sponsorship process for overseas workers.
- Lead Diversity and Inclusion and Well-being initiatives.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- Proven experience as an HR Manager at both strategic and operational levels.
- CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a talent for building and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Strong administrative abilities with impeccable organization and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, HRIS, and Excel.
- Solid understanding of UK Employment Law.
- Up-to-date knowledge of diversity and inclusion and well-being best practices.