What is your role:
We are seeking a talented Senior Landscape Architect, with a strong design focus, to join this multi-award winning and growing practice.
This role offers a chance to contribute to, and lead on the design of landscapes at all scales, from intimate domestic settings to expansive rural estates, and from small public realm spaces to extensive parklands, both within the UK and internationally. With a portfolio that includes high-profile projects, including many well-known London schemes, you'll be part of a team that embraces a thought-provoking design process, crafting landscapes that leave a lasting impact.
In this position, you will take on the role of a Senior Landscape Architect, leading medium to large scale projects while providing valuable management support. Apart from spearheading the design and successful delivery of projects, the ideal candidate will also assume a leadership position including the day-to-day management of a team.
What makes you good at your job:
- ambition, talent, and a desire to develop into a strong and independent project lead, managing medium to large-sized landscape projects
- accomplished design, hand sketching and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- at least six years’ post-graduate experience, UK based project with good experience in all stages of design
- experience managing teams.
- proficiency in all relevant software packages including Revit
- excellent presentation skills and English language skills, both written and spoken
- confidence in liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals, and the ability to develop strong relationships with them
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute or have a clear intention of working towards achieving chartered status.
Why work here:
Providing a collaborative, stimulating, and inspiring working environment across two offices in the UK (London & Manchester), where there are currently over 40 employees.
They offer excellent opportunities for career progression, further training, and a comprehensive list of enticing benefits.
Additionally, they believe in promoting work-life balance and are proud to offer all their staff the flexibility of hybrid working, allowing them to work from home two days a week.