What is your role:
We are seeking a talented Landscape Architect, with a strong design focus, to join this multi-award winning and growing practice.
This role offers a chance to contribute to the design of landscapes at all scales, from intimate domestic settings to expansive rural estates, and from small public realm spaces to extensive parklands, both within the UK and internationally. With a portfolio that includes high-profile projects, including many well-known London schemes, you'll be part of a team that embraces a thought-provoking design process, crafting landscapes that leave a lasting impact.
The successful candidate should ideally also have a BA (Hons) or Bsc (Hons) Undergraduate studies in Landscape Architecture, along with at least three years out in industry, working in a landscape practice. A working knowledge of BIM and construction detailing would be an advantage as well as a thirst for quality design.
What makes you good at your job:
- Accomplished design, hand-sketching and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- UK based project experience with good experience in all stages of design
- Good knowledge of BIM and construction detailing
- Proficiency in all relevant software packages including Revit
- Excellent presentation skills and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure.
- Ability to put together a high-quality& comprehensive design report and technical drawing package.
Why work here:
Providing a collaborative, stimulating, and inspiring working environment across two offices in the UK (London & Manchester), where there are currently over 40 employees.
They offer excellent opportunities for career progression, further training, and a comprehensive list of enticing benefits.
Additionally, they believe in promoting work-life balance and are proud to offer all their staff the flexibility of hybrid working, allowing them to work from home two days a week.