Are you an experienced Architectural Assistant or Assistant Landscape Architect with a passion for creating sustainable and aesthetically captivating environments?
If so, this is a great opportunity with a boutique Landscape Architecture practice with a reputation for delivering high-quality design solutions across a variety of project types.
Whilst Landscape Architecture experience is desirable, they are very open to candidates with a purely Architectural background who have an interest in the sector.
About Our Client:
Our client boasts an impressive client list that includes councils, universities, healthcare providers, property developers, and contractors. They are known for crafting sustainable landscapes that bring about positive aesthetic transformations to the built environment and they actively promote the use of sustainable urban drainage and champion the incorporation of green energy into their projects.
Why You Should Join:
- Be part of a growing practice with an impressive track record of creative landscape design across commercial, public realm, residential, mixed-use and waterfront developments in London, across the UK, and Asia.
- Our client is currently engaged in exciting projects, including a prestigious cultural scheme and a large-scale mixed-use development in the heart of Bristol. As part of their team, you will contribute your talents to these endeavors.
- Work on projects through the entire design process, from concept to final delivery.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team and enjoy genuine input on projects that shape communities.
- Multi award-winning studio with a reputation for excellence.
- Develop and utilise your CAD and visualisation skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Proficiencyin CAD (AutoCAD preferred), Adobe Create Suite (esp. Photoshop). Skills in Revit, BIM and SketchUp are desirable, but not essential.
- At least a years’ professional experience in a Landscape Architecture or Architecture studio.
- Hybrid working model that provides flexibility and work-life balance.
- Collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of ideas.
- Opportunity to make a genuine impact on projects that shape communities.