This is a great opportunity for Assistant Office Manager / Studio Coordinator. We are shortlisting talented and friendly Office / Studio Coordinators for young and ambitious Architecture firm in London. The company specialises in luxury residential projects, overseeing the entire process from initial design to final execution.
As the Assistant Office Manager / Studio Coordinator, you need to have strong organisational skills and display a enthusiasm and eagerness to contribute to the team's success. Assisting and learning as you go within a successful Architecture and Property firm.
Ideal candidate will have minimum 6-12 month's administrative experience within a similar industry – creative sector!
- Creating and sending pre-pitch and post-pitch correspondence
- Developing and overseeing company templates and stationery
- Managing contacts using a contacts database or Excel spreadsheets
- Handling email responses and inquiries
- Supporting client reporting tasks
- Conducting phone-based follow-ups with potential clients as necessary
- Managing suppliers by creating trade accounts.
- Helping with the production of marketing materials.
- Assisting with website upkeep and acquiring project materials.
- Maintaining and updating the company's CRM software and computer databases
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience and degree qualified
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in client interactions.
- Proficient in organisational and reporting skills.