We are very happy to be working with an award winning architecture firm in London, renowned for their strong commitment to quality and innovative design.
The practice has over 250 employees and offices both in the UK and Internationally.
As the Office Manager and PA to the Lead Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Diary management and PA support to Lead Partner
- Facilitate the office ensuring Health and Safety and ISO standards are achieved and maintained
- Managing bookings for meeting rooms, guests and end to end meeting coordination
- Front office duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls
- Stock check of stationary, kitchen and office supplies
- Be the “go to person” in the office
- Welcome new starters with induction and H&S information
To be successful in this role as Office Manager / PA – you will need the following:
- Previous PA / Diary Management experience
- Previous Office Management experience
- Experience from other Architecture or Creative environment
- Proficient in Office 365
- Professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and enthusiastic about Architecture, Design and Creative sector
This is a wonderful opportunity, offering an exciting and varied role within a highly successful business with an excellent reputation both nationally and globally.