We are hiring Part 3 Architects and Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join a growing team of young, but experienced and enthusiastic Designers, Architects, and Engineers in London. This is an opportunity to work on a number of exciting masterplan developments and large projects that are just about to commence across residential, commercial and urban design that promises full involvement across the project life cycles. You will be joining a small practice working with a close nit team of circa. 7 offering a chance to work on large scale projects, working closely with it's sister companies in Engineering, Developers, Consultants and F-Line Designs.
Summary of Role:
The practice has a series of exciting projects currently within the UK, working within the commercial, residential, and community sectors and are also currently in communication with companies in Europe regarding innovative and sustainable designs. The ideal candidate will have at least 4+ UK projects experience, have worked across all RIBA stages of large-scale complex projects with great Revit skills.
You will be leading and developing projects and packages from early concept through design and technical development, preparing drawings, specifications and construction documents. You will be a great communicator who enjoys liaising with teams and clients and have an interest and commitment to developing the practice outlook and culture as they grow.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, with demonstrable verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum of four years in UK practice
- Experience with development projects
- Interested in the sustainability of buildings, innovative with design
- Architects must be registered with ARB (RIBA is also desired)
- Excellent Revit skills, proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp/Rhino, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent design, detailing and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and all RIBA work stages
- Strong knowledge of London planning policies
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, excellent timekeeping skills
- Experience coordinating with subcontractors
A competitive salary, career progression as practice grows, company bonus scheme, great social and networking events, excellent mentoring and professional development opportunities through good exposure to all aspects of the practice including CPD courses and new courses within the industry, fortnightly social events with the entire team, overseas business trips.
This is an office based role and salary is negotiable depending upon experience. Based in Kensington / West Hammersmith.