A design-led, boutique architecture practice is looking for a Part 3 Architect to become an integral part of the practice and its growing team.
Our client is seeking a talented, RIBA/ARB registered architect who has at least 2 years of UK experience, ideally in the residential sector.
They are expanding their team to collaborate on a high-end, 15-unit residential project in Central London, and are seeking a team player and enthusiastic individual to join their office located in Angel.
- Must have worked across all RIBA stages, with a focus on Stages 4 and 5.
- Highly proficient in Revit.
- Create architectural tender packages; a keen interest in interior architecture and joinery detailing.
- Familiar with RIBA work stages and construction procurement methods.
- Knowledgeable about UK building regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Lumion is a good to have
As an accredited RIBA Chartered practice, our client provides comprehensive architectural services, including planning permissions, architectural drawings, and interior design.
Owned by successful and dedicated architects, they focus high-quality, sustainable buildings that enhance their surroundings with a holistic approach.