We are searching for a part-time Marketing Manager to join our clients team in London, initially on a maternity cover contract of 10 months (circa).
Our client is an award-winning, leading landscape architecture practice which has received public acclaim for creating engaging and beautiful spaces around the world.
They are looking for an outgoing, experienced, and ambitious marketing manager to join their friendly and collaborative team based in London, UK. This role is integral to the practice, helping to grow their UK and international profile and to promote wider awareness of high-quality landscape architecture in the natural and built environments. You will work in close collaboration with the new business manager, as well with as the partners and design team members.
The successful candidate will be available for 24-32 hours a week. This is a fixed-term maternity cover role, lasting ten months (approx.).
The role will include:
- create and maintain in-house written and graphic marketing materials including project sheets, biographies, team CVs, brochures, display boards, press releases, presentations
- strategise and implement content on digital and social platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn) and website
- maintain relationships with media outlets (digital and print) and grow company profile through interviews, opinion pieces, articles, etc.
- identify potential speaking and networking opportunities for partners and senior staff and support with presentation material. Coordinate requirements for conferences and lectures
- identify potential award opportunities and complete submissions
- identify internal and external event opportunities and implement
- organise photography commissions for GP+B’s projects
- manage marketing budget
- maintain and update Open Asset image database and the press and projects archive
- manage practice templates and ensure brand consistency across all output
The chosen candidate must:
- three to five years’ experience in a similar role, with ambition, creative talent and commercial drive
- strong knowledge of the architecture and landscape architecture industry
- excellent English language communication and proof-reading skills, with the ability to write engaging and relevant text in the house-style
- proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- experience in managing budgets
- confident liaising with collaborators and other professionals, acting as an ambassador for the practice
- able to take key direction as well as work independently, identifying priorities and working within tight deadlines
- committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all working practices
A collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment from our client's studio near Camden Town in London, with the opportunity to work on prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide. Hybrid working and TOIL, a company pension, a regular CPD schedule, annual training allowances, financial support and study leave for advancing professional qualifications, a cycle scheme and tech scheme, and an active social calendar.