Wonderful opportunity to be part of excellent Architecture practice in SE1.
What makes this practice excellent is a number of factors including a mentoring and nurturing environment with highly professional Directors who have built long term relationship with world’s leading clients as well as great team atmosphere and brilliant projects. The practice has been regularly listed in the good employer guide and has been shortlisted for BD Architectural employer of the year awards.
As a Project Architect, you will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents to design and technical documentation across all RIBA stages.
Ideal Project Architect will have a “design eye” to work on projects with a focus on high quality bespoke design and graphic ability and be able to demonstrate that you have a good technical understanding of bespoke detailing.
- 3-4 years Architect experience across all stages in particular RIBA stages 3-4
- Strong design / technical design and delivery experience
- Excellent Graphic skills – proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUP
- AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- Previous client facing and client management skills and experience
- Previous experience in residential / heritage or hotel project experience would be advantageous