This is a unique opportunity to join an international consultancy that is engaged in meaningful work that makes a tangible difference, particularly in the field of humanitarian efforts.
As an Projects Administrator, you will be providing support to the Explosives Engineering Services team that are involved in a range of tasks relating to landmine and bomb detection and clearance, both in the UK and internationally.
In addition to exciting and meaningful work, there are great prospects for rapid progression and promotion which would also be reflected in a salary increase.
Working 2 days from home and 3 days in the office, my client offer flexibility and flexible working hours.
The role duties:
- Prepare and proof read reports and proposals
- Assist operations coordinator with logistics and project personnel
- Record and maintain equipment and documentation such as CV’s, qualification certificates and create personnel files
- Take care of travel arrangements for contractors and staff such as hotel bookings, flights and other relevant information and forms
- Update staff schedules and project information and prepare contract templates for review by project managers
- Provide Health and Safety office admin for the team and complete H&S audits for client and office provider (if necessary)
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- Have strong organisational skills with PA /Office Management / Secretarial background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management, able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Understanding of Project Administration is very important
- Solid understanding of Office 365 applications