What is your role:
We are currently recruiting for a BIM Coordinator to join a top-ranked, AJ100 international design firm specialising in architecture, masterplanning, urbanism, and interior design. Over 230 talented staff work at the practice throughout the UK, New York, Singapore, and Amsterdam.
With a strong foundation of culture, an incredibly welcoming and nurturing environment, the practice values and encourages creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and collaboration.
As a BIM Coordinator, you will be a part of a friendly and inclusive team that are crucial in delivering first line support on CAD and BIM, day to day implementation of office BIM standards, and promoting best practice across all projects.
If you are an expert Revit and AutoCAD user, with demonstrable experience of other relevant softwares, then please get in touch and make an application today.
What makes you good at your job:
- Expert user of AEC collection tools, specifically Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience and Skill in other software such as Rhino and Grasshopper, Dynamo, Navisworks, Solibri, Enscape, and Virtual Reality visualisation preferable.
- Extremely technically competent.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Able to mentor and train people on an individual and group basis.
- Able to motivate and influence people.
- Able to present ideas and workflows both graphically and verbally.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Revit and AutoCAD certified.
- Proven experience in the application of CAD and BIM systems in a project based environment.
- Experience and Skill in other software such as Dynamo, Navisworks, 3D Studio Max, Enscape, Solibri, Rhino & Grasshopper and Virtual Reality visualisation.
- Experience of working in an architectural environment.
- Architectural or Technician qualifications are desirable.
- BS EN ISO19650 knowledge and / or certification desirable.
What the role includes:
Reporting into the Project Director, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your passion for design, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed their clients’ expectations but also reflect the award-winning practice’s vision and values.
Why work here:
Offering an outstanding benefits package, including hybrid and flexible working options, well-being activities, social events, mentoring, training and development, and a real focus on employee satisfaction. This is practice that makes the creative journey an enjoyable one for all. Offering flexible working, 1-2 days from home and total of 36.5 hours work a week.