Are you a BIM Coordinator with a flair for design? Someone who likes being part of team and assisting others with BIM related issues?
This would suit someone who likes being in supportive role and taking on project specific requirements and general BIM activities.
This is a technical role, which as you know, will require upskilling and mentoring the current team, making sure everyone is performing and drawing to their best ability using Revit software.
- Revit and Vectorworks expertise (however, Vectorworks expertise not a must have)
- Strong understanding with practical knowledge of Dynamo, Navisworks, CDE’s, Enscape
- Possess previous working experience in a similar role, ideally within a Level 2 BIM-accredited practice
- Degree in Architecture /ID or Architectural Technology preferred.
- Good understanding of UK BIM standards
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, content creation skills including adaptive and parametric components – so you can teach and show others
- Experience working across various architectural and/or interior design projects at different RIBA stages within a BIM project environment.
- Good communicator and listening skills
- Trouble-shooter, methodical
- Multi-tasking and problem solving
- Enthusiastic and self-initiated
- Be generally good person to have in the office