Top award-winning Architecture firm in North West London is looking to appoint a BIM Coordinator for their Studio.
The practice is design led, leading both international & UK based Architecture and Interior projects.
They are actively looking for a BIM Coordinator candidate to work as part of the studio reporting directly to the Associate Architect. Ideal candidate will be a proactive individual with proven experience in all the major industry software packages.
- Assist and support project team with BIM coordination and review clash reports
- Run clash detection and produce reports
- Provide training and support for BIM coordination software
- To work closely with all BIM and Revit users on each project
- Promote and provide guidance on procedures, processes and technical queries
- Ensure all project teams meet and understand the specific project digital requirements
- Follow and promote the company standards, procedures and processes
- Assist with Revit content creation and promote best software practice
- Provide technical assistance for Revit content, functionality and technical issues resolution
- Responsible for producing training content in line with Company standards, processes and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining training manuals and process documents
The ideal candidate will have previous BIM Coordinator / BIM Technician experience within a medium to large size Architecture firm
- Excellent communication and social interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and be adaptable
- Have a good working knowledge of: REVIT, Navisworks, AUTOCAD, Dynamo and BIM 360