Our client is a global design agency leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture, and hospitality. They were first established as a boutique studio focused on luxury retail in 2002 but have now expanded into a global design firm with projects ranging from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Their unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
Summary of Role:
Our client is looking for a highly creative and talented Interior Designer to work on luxury mixed use international projects. Based in their west London penthouse, you will work within a multidisciplinary project team to design and realize projects for the most innovative retail operator in the world.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 8 years of luxury design experience delivering mixed-use projects globally.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials and finishes, confidently take responsibility from concept to completion.
- Able to confidently take responsibility in leading SD & DD package delivery programming resources and workload.
- Able to confidently assist the associate in the design and production of interior or architectural projects within the office.
- Manage and mentor a small group, leading and motivating them towards deadlines.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid.
- Collaborative with other disciplines such as signage, installation, and branding.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Visualisation / FF&E delivery expertise preferred), Knowledge of REVIT preferred.
- Previous experience working for an international firm.