Senior Landscape Architect position with a reputable, long term established Architecture firm with over 120 highly talented employees.
This role is based within the Sheffield Office, where you will be leading on landscape commissions and working directly with the in-house team of Architects, clients and external design teams, as well as working on a wide range of projects including strategic master-planning, mixed-use, residential, education and commercial, throughout the UK.
This Senior Landscape Architect role will suit an experienced Landscape Architect with a minimum of two years’ post-Chartership (or similar) experience, and who is looking to develop their career within a growing business.
- Develop and deliver Landscape projects from concept through to completion
- Skilled in leading and delivering complex schemes of varying scale
- Technical competency with CAD
- Knowledge of the UK standards and planning applications.
- ArchiCAD Software knowledge is advantageous however not necessary as software cross training is available.
- Day to day management and administration of Landscape projects
- Assist with compilation of bids and tenders.
For more comprehensive job description, please contact us as soon as possible with up to date CV and portfolio.