They are one of Europe’s leading multidisciplinary design practices with Architects, Engineers and allied professions combining to create award-winning buildings. They are committed to producing buildings and environments of the highest quality for their clients keeping sustainability at the forefront. Their Bristol studio offers international design excellence to the southwest and Wales and is situated next to College Green, in the vibrant heart of the city and close to Temple Meads station.
They offer a great opportunity for personal development, with exposure to the full range of their skills and expertise, a great working and social environment as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions.
Summary of the Role
- They have an opportunity for a Senior Architect to join their award-winning profession group based in Bristol.
- They are looking at a candidate who understands workplace and the opportunities presented by the evolving workplace solutions, reuse of existing buildings and zero carbon aspirations.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take a senior client facing role in the project team, with a contribution towards winning work and design of the project.
- Experience of working on Office and Workplace projects in the Southwest and Wales will be desirable.
- This role will be pivotal to the success of their Workplace project portfolio both now and in the future.
- Reporting directly to Architect Director, you will work collaboratively and creatively within interdisciplinary project teams to deliver challenging projects to the highest quality.
- Demonstrate excellent design skills on large, complex workplace projects.
- Have experience and detailed knowledge of BCO guidelines for offices and other relevant standards
- Have excellent leadership skills and communication skills, verbally, non verbally, graphically and in writing; strong presentation skills are essential.
- Be confident in dealing with potential and current clients.
- Lead the design team through the life of the project.
- Have knowledge of the commercial aspects of workplace sector and contribute to thought leadership in the sector.
- Have 5+ years post qualification experience which includes working within design teams from across a range of disciplines including, for example, building services engineers, lighting, and acoustics
- Have experience in REVIT