What is your role:
You will typically work on a major client account, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders (both inside and outside the organisation), and managing a project team. Most of the projects are in the commercial sectors, such as data centres, logistics, offices, retail, and hospitality.
A large proportion of their work is based outside the UK so travel opportunities are available for those wishing to experience working on projects somewhere new. This is an executive practice and you will need to have strong technical experience stages 3 onwards.
What makes you good at your job:
- You have a minimum of at least 2-3 years UK post qualification experience, preferably across all project work stages in a relevant sector
- Ideally you will have experience working on Data Centres, Pharmaceutical and or Hospitals.
- You are a RIBA, ARB or equivalent registered Architect with experience and a good understanding of UK, US or EU permitting and construction
- A strong track-record of delivering projects through RIBA Stages 4, 5 and 6
- You are able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill
- You have strong design skills and technical knowledge.
- You have solid working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Being a fluent speaker of French of German would be a great advantage.
Why work here:
One of the top ranked AJ100 practices, this is growing firm going from success to success. With 8 offices in the UK and around the world they offer full architectural, implementation and project management services from initial site appraisals to post construction close out and evaluation for projects worldwide.
You will be joining a team of 40 talented staff in the Winchester office and will be offered 3 days work from home 2 days in the office, 4 week salary annual bonus (company performance led), over 45 hrs worked time off in lieu or overtime paid, pension 4% and more.