Wonderful opportunity for Diploma or post graduate qualified Urban Designer to work for an established and award winning Architecture firm with an exceptional reputation, projects and staff retention.
The practice is looking for talented Urban Designer to help run small projects or work within a project team on larger urban design projects.
You will be expected to establish and document project requirements clearly whilst managing work a of urban design assistants.
- Mentor and advise urban design assistants
- Develop good relationships with clients and external consultants
- Coordinate design work as necessary
- Produce accurate design and technical drawings
- Maintain clients awareness of QM processesincluding project qualify plans
- Attend and contribute to studio meetings andpractice wide meetings
- Assist with urban design bids and submissions
This role would suit ambitious Urban designer who is happyto manage and mentor junior team members and become integral part of thepractice.
In return there is hybrid working, benefits and great company culture.