This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of globally recognized Architecture firm with offices in the UK, Europe and US.
They are currently seeking an Intermediate level Workplace Consultant to be based in their Central London offices. This wonderful practice has won several major awards, including the coveted Global Recognition for Design Excellence.
The role guidelines:
- Strong understanding and passion for the Behavioral aspects of the Workplace and Organizational Psychology, ideally with Change Management experience.
- Create, prepare, and present materials for client presentations and reports.
- Develop conceptual design strategies and design criteria to empower and challenge their integrated design teams on their solutions.
- Develop concept strategies and design criteria.
- Manage and facilitate data collection through interviews, focus groups, end-user surveys, observation, and post occupancy evaluation.
- Document information relative to programming analysis, space plans, and area calculations.
- Data analysis through processes such as dashboards carrying out research on current trends, studies and relevant topics to workplace issues and change management.
- Take ownership on tasks within project teams and studio activities.
- Participate and collaborate in design reviews, charettes, and pin-ups.
- Participates in marketing opportunities and begin to develop successful client experiences.
General Proficiencies & Background (including, but not limited to)
- Architecture, Interiors and D&B background
- Graphic design skills
- Writing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
Practice Software requirements
- Functional knowledge of 2D/3D Production Software
- Basic Revit, Basic AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- Presentation Tools (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Data Analysis Software: Excel