We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Interior Designer to become an integral part of our client's Interiors team within this award-winning architectural powerhouse.
Led by a dynamic Associate Director/Head of Design, their Interiors team boasts a wealth of experience and a remarkable portfolio, collaborating with prestigious clients and renowned brands. This presents an opportunity for driven and creative candidates to flourish within their supportive and nurturing environment.
Their diverse clientele spans the UK and Europe, where they provide comprehensive design services that encompass the entire spectrum of creativity. As an Interior Designer with expertise in corporate office interiors, you will play a pivotal role in bringing innovative concepts to life. The ideal candidate should possess prior corporate office interiors experience, showcasing their proficiency in all facets of the design journey, from conceptualization to final execution.
If you are an ambitious and dedicated Interior Designer with a penchant for sustainable design and a passion for elevating corporate office spaces, we'd love to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Contribute in developing design proposals for presentation to the client. This will include concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture all to be approved by the Senior Interior Designer / Project Manager or Associate
- Prepare design and production information with pre-agreed programme and cost parameters.
- Specify products and materials.
- Investigate suitability for use and maintenance procedures.
- Specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT.
- Attend client presentation meetings and other project meetings as appropriate.
- Act as client interface on projects.
- Assist Senior ID in reviewing construction work on site as required.
- Assist to ensure smooth hand over of project to client.
- Regularly contribute to Design Reviews by way of gathering and presenting information.
- Assist in the preparation of tender presentation material.
- Contribute to and assist in the development of tender proposals.
- Collect client brief and prepare the project briefing documents.
- Lead /assist with the presentation of proposals to client.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Revit proficiency
- Working knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget is desirable.
- Exhibits strong lead design capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture systems, products, finishes and materials.