Our client, a globally recognized and established multidisciplinary design firm, is seeking a talented Senior Workplace Interior Designer to join their vibrant team. Nestled at the boundary between the fast-paced City of London and the eclectic melting pot of the East, their offices provide an inspiring backdrop for innovation and collaboration. As a key player in the industry, this firm places a strong emphasis on place research and knowledge sharing, making it the perfect environment for individuals who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of design practice.
Joining this company means becoming part of a cutting-edge workplace strategy team that brings together expertise from diverse fields, including data analytics, psychology, architecture, and design. The collaborative nature of the team fosters innovation, allowing you to contribute your unique skills and ideas to impactful projects. With a client base that boasts major brands in the Finance and Technology sectors, you'll have the opportunity to work on projects that shape the future of work environments. Additionally, the company's impressive track record is evident in their collection of over 100 design awards, showcasing their commitment to excellence and creativity. A brilliant opportunity to be part of a global leader in workplace design.
- Develop design proposals for client presentations, encompassing concept ideas, layout development, finishes, materials, and furniture
- Managing design programming and personal deadlines
- Producing design information, drawings, and 3D content
- Coordinating design efforts with external consultants
- Delivering presentations to clients and project teams
- Collaborating with the strategy team to meet client requirements
- Working closely with design partners for detailed design and construction monitoring
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture or have similar experience in the design industry.
- Minimum 6 years of post-graduate experience in workplace projects
- Highly skilled in using Revit
- Experience in creating Schematic and Developed Design packages, including schedules and specifications.
- Strong communication skills